Monday 21 October 2013

Generating A Name

My process for generating a name for my awareness campaign was to write down a small list of words that are associated with media/communication/journalism.

Such as:
  • Media
  • Journalism
  • Communication
  • Transparency
  • Sources
  • Information
  • Public
  • Genuine
  • Responsibility
  • Fact
  • Awareness
  • Alternative
  • Statistics
  • Advocacy

Once I had got a list down, I stringed 2 or 3 of them together to form a name I could use:

  • Advocate Alternative Media
  • Media Transparency Awareness
  • Fact Journalism
  • Genuine Journalism
  • Alternative Information Awareness
  • Media Information Transparency
  • Genuine Media Sources
  • Public Media Information
  • Journalism Fact Awareness
  • Alternative Media Awareness
  • Alternative Media Advocacy

  The 3 final options were Alternative Information Awareness, Alternative Media Awareness and Alternative Media Advocacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment