Monday 21 October 2013

Logo Applications

Business Card:
I decided to produce a Business Card because there key to a business, especially new ones as they make it easy to give people contact information for your business. I kept the logo black as it has more emphasise.





Letterhead:
I chose to create a letterhead because I wanted the brand to be strong and recognisable even when sending letters.



Poster:
I created a poster because it’s a traditional way to advertise any service/product/event, I made mine A3 size and only included vital information for the awareness day in clear format.





Leaflet:
I created leaflets so that they could be put in and around University's and College's where students and free to pick one up and investigate the links inside, the leaflets are key to the street campaign as they include information on Mainstream/Alternative/Citizen media and also 10 links for each one.






T-Shirt:
I did t-shirt designs as there a great way to spread awareness and people wearing them are walking advertisements.



Website Mock-up:

I created a website mock-up to demonstrate a basic version of what the website could look like. The website will be very simple as it will just be used to display the links and information on Mainstream/Alternative/Citizen media. The website is as crucial to internet campaign as the leaflet for the street campaign as it display the main information for the campaign.


Facebook Page:
I created a Facebook page for Alternative Media Advocacy (AMA) because social media is a great and free platform for teenagers/students to find out about events and also discuss them. Facebook also makes it easy to spread the awareness of an event as anyone who sees it can share it.




Frame Ad (Web Banner):
I created a Frame Ad because there a traditional way to display adverts on the internet and can be found on a majority of websites.




Mobile Advert:
I created a Mobile Ad because teenagers/students use internet and apps on their phones which is where these mobile adverts feature.



No comments:

Post a Comment